Welcome to Bromley Film Office

Managed by FilmFixer

Bromley is the largest borough in Greater London by area and sits at the most South-Eastern point of the capital. Thanks to its Metropolitan Green Belt status, the borough offers some of the most impressive green spaces and rural backdrops in the city. Beckenham, Orpington, Chislehurst and Penge are just some of the well-known areas within Bromley, all with their unique character and array of filming locations.

Crystal Palace Park has provided a backdrop for all manner of productions – from commercials for 02, Nike and Superdry to high profile TV shows like Netflix’s upcoming sci-fi drama The Nevers. Elsewhere in the borough, we’ve facilitated numerous globally-renowned productions such as Pennyworth, Killing Eve and Giri/Haji.

As Bromley Film Office, we provide a one-stop service for managing filming and photography on behalf of the council.  All professional filming and photography on council land or public roads is licenced by us and our work is guided by the principles of the London Filming Partnership.

We collect location fees for the council. We work closely with council departments such as Highways, Parking, Housing and Leisure, the Metropolitan Police Film Unit and resident, community and trader associations to ensure all filming is managed legally, safely and smoothly.

One of our principal aims at the Bromley Film Office is to make sure filmmakers respect the people who live and work in the community and we will negotiate to ensure that the community benefits fully from the advantages of filming in their borough.

LocationFinder.ai – changing location search, beyond words

Artificial intelligence meets image recognition software in this brand new location search engine from FilmFixer and IDS Image Data Systems. […]

Posted on 28th January 2020 by FilmFixer

Read more


DIY SOS changes lives in Bromley

Last October we were approached by BBC One’s DIY SOS about a ‘Big Build’ they were planning in Bromley. A […]

Posted on 10th December 2019 by FilmFixer

Read more

BFI London Film Festival 2019

The BFI London Film Festival 2019 is here! It’s set to be a magical melting pot of the world’s best […]

Posted on 1st October 2019 by FilmFixer

Read more

Bromley Film Locations

Click here to search our Bromley location library on the FilmFixer website

Crofton Oak Scouts Hut

Jubilee Country Park

The Knoll

Scadbury Nature Reserve

Robin Hood Green

Parkfield Recreation Ground

Church House Gardens

Betts Park

Crystal Palace Park

Contact Information

Bromley Film Office representatives:

Rhian Sharpe
Film Officer

020 7620 0391

24hr emergency phone: 07919 002 115
Please only use this emergency contact number if you have concerns about filming taking place at the moment. If you need to apply for a film licence please go to FilmApp.